Terms and Conditions
- All clients will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted The Original Dog Walking Company terms and conditions when services are rendered.
- The Original Dog Walking Company will not confirm any booking until a consultation has been carried out with the client and full details of the clients’ requirements are received either in writing or verbally.
- Full payment for services (agreed either at time of booking or subsequently) is to be made upon receipt of invoice or by the date specified on the invoice (for dog walking clients) via cash or check. If payment is not made within this time 3.5% of the total bill will be added for each day that payment is overdue.
- The client must provide all items necessary for pets to be adequately cared for in the client's absence. (i.e., food, medication, leashes, tags, collars, cat litter etc.). Should pets require any additional supplies considered essential or necessary to the care they will be purchased and added to the bill.
- If it is necessary for keys to be picked up or dropped off in order to complete an assignment charges will be applied for each trip. This includes making extra trips to pick up payment.
- The client must provide The Original Dog Walking Company with the name and contact number of someone capable of making a decision relating to the pet(s) in an emergency. If the contact is not available The Original Dog Walking Company reserves the right to consult with a veterinarian and make a decision which is in the best interests of the animal.
- The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred, while pets are in the care of The Original Dog Walking Company.
- The Original Dog Walking Company must be alerted to any behavioral or medical needs with their pets at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in additional charges and or cancellation of service.
- Although The Original Dog Walking Company holds Public Liability insurance, wherever possible pets should be insured by the client. The Original Dog Walking Company reserves the right to refuse a booking for any animal which is not insured.
- The Original Dog Walking Company will care for your animal as you would, and while we will make every effort to ensure your pet is well looked after in your absence, The Original Dog Walking Company cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet either inside or outside of the home while in our care.
- Prior to going on vacation clients must notify their veterinarian that The Original Dog Walking Company will be attending any appointment on their behalf, ensure that arrangements for payment have been made and give authorization to receive information about the health of their dog from the veterinarian.
Terms and Conditions
Dog Walking, Overnight Sitting, Day Care & Errands
- Any cancellations regarding any services, notice of 48 hours prior to the scheduled day or week of service is required. If the required notice is not given charges will be applied in full for the cancelled period of service.
- All dogs being exercised must be fully vaccinated and on a regular flea and worm control regime, including up to date inoculations (including kennel cough) and current registration prior to admittance.
- All dogs being walked will undergo a trial period to ensure that they are adequately trained and socialized.
- The Original Dog Walking Company reserves the right to cancel the agreed service at any time & with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the walker and/or other dogs.
- IThe walker will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk if necessary because of extreme weather conditions (i.e., heat, thunder storms) for the safety of both the dogs and the walker.
- If dogs require a quick toweling off after walks towels must be provided and left by the front door.
- The Original Dog Walking Company will make adequate steps to ensure your home is safe and secure in your absence, however The Original Dog Walking Company cannot be held responsible for any burglaries or accidents caused by your pet(s).
- The client must provide all items necessary for their pets to be adequately cared for. In the event any supply needed to care for their pet runs out, such as dog food, vitamins, medicines using their instructions and additional supplies need purchasing the client will reimburse full cost of these supplies.
- To secure your booking a 50% non-refundable deposit is required. Should the dog's stay be cancelled less than 7 days prior to scheduled care, full payment will be due.
- Any owner wishing to accompany The Original Dog Walking Company while an animal is being transported accepts they do so at their own risk and that The Original Dog Walking Company does not accept any liability for any accident, injury or delay incurred during transportation.